Monday, August 22, 2011

Elijah is 4


Elijah's "SUPER" Birthday Moon by Rex Runions
*Sweet
*Honest and innocent
*Favorite food Sweet Potatoes
*loves Grandma
*Favorite show Spongebob Squarepants
*enjoys pretend turkey/deer hunting
*would wear boots 365 days a year (snow boots, rain boots, "cowboots"
*can now count past 'eleventeen' LOL
*can say his ABC's but only recognize a few of the "numbers"


Always has us laughing.
I asked if he busted his head open (should have asked 'was that your head')after I heard him bump it. His response, " I hope not" as he comes to me pushing his hair back for me to look.

"What are we going to do after tomorrow goes off?"

"When you and daddy was a baby you played..."

"9? I thought they's pose to be 10" (counting fingers)



Elijah says (old ones)...
"Me can't say 'Dang' anymore" - after getting in trouble for saying it.

"That's my Elijah's" "My Elijah did that"

He told me about a dream once about a bulldozer that went "boom down" Honestly that's the only part I understood.

2 years old

"You heard what me said Mommy?"

"Where's my chocolate milk I ordered?"

The 'bees' make him sick, hurt, etc.

The many grandfather stories!

"Mommy is my baby brother a daerl or boy?"

Then the first time he saw Levi, he told us that Levi's feet stinks.

"Our baby is so toot and wubable!"

3 year old