Friday, November 30, 2012

My little Student of the Month

Student of the Month

Elijah James Gibbons

So Proud of this boy!
 A few short months ago I couldn't look at Lone Jack School Center without wanting to cry! Thankfully I had ignored school starting until the week before so I didn't have time to shop around and decide where to send Elijah. I think if I had started to think ahead and plan it out I wouldn't have chose to send him to Lone Jack.





Of course just a few months into Kindergarten we still don't know much of the staff, just our teacher, her aide, the speech therapist and the office ladies. As you can tell I still don't really know their names but I do know that I LOVE these ladies. They have shown nothing but kindness and love to my boy and have (very quickly) turned my little scared boy into a good student who loves his teacher and dare I say loves going to school!?




One day he told me he had something for me in his backpack that I was going to love. A few minutes later he got out a Snowman shaped Hershey cookies and cream bar that his friend gave him and I figured that was what he was talking about. Then he handed his little card/pin to Daddy. Student of the Month! My sweet little boy is the Student of the Month November!




Rotten Boys!



So of course then on November 30, I had to get some pictures of him and the board before they changed it! I love these little rotten boys SO very much!