Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dollar General

I absolutely love Saturdays at Dollar General when I have a $5 off $25 purchase to use. They have lots of name brand items you will often find at a good sale in the weekly circular and lots of cheap brands on items you need.
This week I didn't spend a lot of time looking through coupons and sale adds. Wisk was on sale for $4 and I had three $2 off coupons. Kiss artificial nail & art was on sale $1, I found a coupon for $1 off and printed four of those. Unfortunately they were sold out of the stickers and art, but I picked up four square tip artificial nails for FREE. Yellow dot clothes are 50% off, so I picked up two short sleeve shirts and one shirt/short outfit for my little one.
My total at sale prices $27 plus tax. Always hand over the store coupon first, then manufacturer coupons. Pay $12 plus tax for about $40 worth of products at retail price (which is totally insane who pays $5 for a tiny t-shirt with a pocket?)