Thursday, September 22, 2011

Levi's 1st Birthday

 My first Birthday. Of course I will not remember it. Funny how everyone goes all out and celebrates huge for those first birthdays that none of us little guys remember. She was crazy about this party thinking it might be her last "first birthday" of her own. She started thinking about and planning this day months in advance. I think she outdid herself and enjoyed it more than anybody.


First there was the cute Mickey & Minnie shirts she ordered for me and Gracie with our names on them! Then the huge balloons that were bigger than me. The table toppers she made herself with the help of big brother Elijah; Mickey and Minnie balloon wreaths, pictures of Gracie and I. It really was cute. My cake was a simple white cake with a Mickey head silhouette that mommy made all by herself. She even made cupcakes and little Mickey and Minnie toppers.

My family came to help me and Gracie celebrate turning one. We played games and eat pizza and had cake. I got lots of gifts and enjoyed the fourwheeler still in the box. I also got a special card from my papaw all the way from Rocky Mount North Carolina. It played music when I opened it so I quickly learned to open and close it to make it play.