Friday, September 29, 2017

Sarah is 4!

I'm sitting here and I'm 4 years old! Sarah Elizabeth is 4!? She is the sweetest, loving little girl. She loves her brothers so much, her cousin Gracie is her "best friend." She loves books and learning. She STILL loves Peppa Pig. She loves Barbie and watches it continuously on Netflix. She loves purses and shoes. She ALWAYS has a purse with books in it in the car. She can sing the alphabet but still messes up on the "now I know my ABC's" part and usually asks me to sing it for her. She is recognizing most of the alphabet and can write her many along with her name. She also recognizes and writes Mommy, Daddy, and Elijah and Levi. She can count to 10 sometimes higher. She loves "yucky" green vegetables and always says "not yuck, yum" and likes pointing out the ones she loves while reading Pinkalicious. 

3 years old

Two year old

First Birthday

Birth day!