Wednesday, January 11, 2012

T-ball 2011



 Elijah and Savannah signed up for t-ball.
We didn't realize until it was too late that they would not be on the same team.
He was caught playing in the dirt not paying attention & even though mom had a picture of him playing in the dirt he denied it.
He was quite and shy. He went right up to the coach and asked when he could bat. I was shocked.
 This was Elijah's first time playing T-ball. He was so excited to play. He met his cousin Caleb and they quickly became friends. I remember as we were headed home from a game he asked if he was going to be famous and on TV. It caught me off guard and took me a minute to realize he thought that all games were on tv.




Elijah told me that this was his favorite part, when they lined up and high-fived after the game.